| |
BooksOnBoard Newsletter October 8, 2010 Dear Customer, On days when nothing seems to be going my way, I try to remember the silver lining on that ominous, gray cloud: when I get home, there's a book waiting for me to pick it up and read it! (Of course, since I've made the transition to ebooks, it's more along the lines of "a book waiting for me to flip it's power switch and read it"!) Not only is it nice to read something that doesn't remind me of my bad day, it's also nice to feel like I'm giving that book purpose and that it loves me for reading it just as much as I love it for letting me read it. I'm having a hard time picking today's silver-lining: should I go with the latest and greatest from Arnaldur Indridason or Bobby Flay, or prepare myself for upcoming releases from Nora Roberts? Or maybe I need to switch clouds and try something a little spicier from Mari Carr or Moira Rogers. Decisions are always so hard to make... Happy reading! The BooksOnBoard Team New Releases New Romance Releases Upcoming Releases Upcoming Romance Releases Become friends with BoB and get daily specials! Follow Us:     Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. | |
| Copyright © 2010 BooksOnBoard.com. All rights reserved. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."