BooksOnBoard - Get the last deals of the year at up to 40% off!

BooksOnBoard Newsletter
December 31, 2010
Audio Books Devices New Releases Under $5 Series

Dear Customer,

I spent a few hours working on my New Years Resolutions yesterday, and I came up with two resolutions I am committing myself to: 1) learn sign language, and 2) travel somewhere new every month.

Learning sign language will take some time, but I can travel anywhere I want to right now. Just by picking up a book, I can defy the laws of both time and space and, in an instant, end up somewhere new! A trip to New York? Follow along with Colum Mccann. A weekend vacation in the Scottish highlands? Thanks to Hannah Howell, I'm there in a second and I didn't even have to check a bag at the airport!

Of course, there are places I don't know about and can't even imagine. With a quick jump into the latest releases from Rachel Vincent, Fern Michaels, Don Pendleton and Brenda Jackson, I can be anywhere I want to be. And, with up to 40% off non-agency titles through New Years, I can be there in an instant at a fraction of the cost of an airline ticket of a full gas tank!

Happy reading, and happy New Year!
The BooksOnBoard Team

New York Times Bestsellers

Matterhorn
by Karl Mariantes

Book Cover of Matterhorn by Karl Mariantes historical war fiction ebooks

A Gate at the Stairs
by Lorrie Moore

Book Cover of A Gate at the Stairs by Lorrie Moore female lead  historic literary fiction ebook

Born to Run
by Chris McDougall

Book Cover of Born to Run by Chris McDougall non-fiction historic culture africa literary ebook
Let the Great
World Spin

by Colum Mccann
Book Cover of Let the Great World Spin by Colum Mccann literary historic New York fiction ebook
The Shack (Audio)
by William Young

Book Cover of The Shack by William Young fiction thriller suspense religion audiobook

New York Times Bestselling Romance

Happy Ever After (Audio)
by Nora Roberts
Book Cover of Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts romance  contemporary wedding fiction audiobook

Return to Rose Cottage
by Sherryl Woods

Book Cover of Return to Rose Cottage by Sherryl Woods anthology contemporary sisterhood romance fiction ebook

Highland Protector
by Hannah Howell

Book Cover of Highland Protector by Hannah Howell historical highland romance fiction ebook
Hungry For You* (Audio)
by Lynsay Sands
Book Cover of Hungry For You by Lynsay Sands paranormal vampire series fiction audiobook
Christmas in
Cedar Cove

by Debbie Macomber
Book Cover of Christmas in Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber anthology romance fiction ebook

Upcoming Releases - Jan. 1!

Wicked Craving*
by G.A. McKevett

Book Cover of Wicked Craving by GA McKevett female lead sleuth detective mystery fiction ebook
Crucial Intercept*
by Don Pendleton

Book Cover of Crucial Intercept by Don Pendleton action thriller audiobook
My Soul to Steal*
by Rachel Vincent

Book Cover of My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent juvenille fiction romance fantasy series ebook
Deja Vu
by Fern Michaels

Book Cover of Deja Vu by Fern Michaels literary suspense fiction ebook
A Royal Likeness
by Christine Trent

Book Cover of A Royal Likeness by Christine Trent historical fiction ebook

Upcoming Romance Releases - Jan 1!

I Dream of Genies
by Judi Fennell

Book Cover of I Dream of Genies by Judi Fennell contemporary fantasy fiction romance ebook

Ignited by Passion*
by Brenda Jackson

Book Cover of Ignited by Passion by Brenda Jackson contemporary romance fiction ebook
Prelude to a Scandal
by Delilah Marvelle

Book Cover of Prelude to a Scandal by Delilah Marvelle romance historic ebook

Danger in the Desert
by Merline Lovelace

Book Cover of Danger in the Desert by Merline Lovelace romance contemporary ebook

Taken by the Wicked Rake*
by Christine Merrill
Book Cover of Taken by the Wicked Rake by Christine Merrill historical fiction romance ebook
*This title is part of a series.

Previous New Releases>

Become friends with BoB and get daily specials! Follow Us:

Twitter IconFacebook IconMySpace IconGR Icon
Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week.
Copyright © 2010 BooksOnBoard.com. All rights reserved.

To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."

Recorreguts



Français
French Books (french)... contents
BooksGoogle (français).. repository
Numilog (€)...... elibrary
Gallica (français).. tout
EbooksGratuits (français).. sort of
Literatura Quebeck (français).. sort of

English
English Books (english)... contents
PlaneteBook (english).... literature
LibriBox (english).. audiobooks
Epubbooks Gutenberg ManyBooks
Gigawarez

BRASIL
Biblioteca do Brasil
Literatura do Brasil
Domínio Público (brasileiro)

Castellano / Català
Amabook (castellano)... contents
Abacus (castellano)... contents
Edi.cat (€) (català)... elibrary
AffiniBook(français)... sort of
BiblioTheka (Español).. sort of

All languages

FeedBooks (all languages).. literature
Europeana (all languages)..

Other
Mobipocket (english).... etools

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved