| |
BooksOnBoard Newsletter January 7, 2011 Dear Customer, Week one of 2011 is already over, and what do I have to show for it? A lengthy list of ebooks to read before the year is out! Included in my list are The First Rule by Robert Crais and Deja Vu by Fern Michaels, the newest titles in two of my favorite series. Also on my list are classics I need to reread (particularly any Sherlock Holmes stories), and the latest romances by Kat Martin and Jude Deveraux. While I have about two dozen titles written down, I know my list will continue toexpanding as new titles are released and my reading buddies make recommendations. Thankfully, any rewards dollars I earn from the non-agency titles I download become my designated book budget. With my rewards dollars, I can download the latest recommended title for free! Happy reading! The BooksOnBoard Team New York Times Bestselling Audiobooks New York Times Bestselling Audiobooks New York Times Bestselling Romance Other BoB customers are reading... Other BoB customers are reading (romance)... *This title is part of a series. Become friends with BoB and get daily specials! Follow Us:     Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. | |
| Copyright © 2011 BooksOnBoard.com. All rights reserved. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."