| |
BooksOnBoard Newsletter March 25, 2011 Dear Reader, I have horrible news. Today, I lost my ereader. Don't panic -- it's OK! I found it in my laundry basket a few hours later. While I am confused as to how it ended up with my dirty socks, I am more relieved than anything else. I can finish up this month's reading circle title, Tick Tock, in time for our Goodreads discussion at 6:30 CST on Wednesday, March 30! Hopefully, you can keep track of your reading devices better than I can. Our author of the week, Maeve Finchy, and series of the week should keep you busy and out of trouble. Not to mention Lyrical Press, our featured publisher, has stories that turn "just another weekend" into a weekend worth waking up for. Happy reading! The BooksOnBoard Team PS: Don't forget to claim your BooksOnBoard gift certificate by participating in our special 30 Years promotion! New York Times Bestsellers Audio Bestsellers  BoB customers are reading... BoB customers are reading (romance)... *This title is part of a series. Become friends with BoB and get daily specials! Follow Us: Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. | |
| Copyright © 2011 BooksOnBoard.com. All rights reserved. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."