| |
BooksOnBoard Newsletter April 1, 2011 Dear Reader, Today is the first of April! In many western countries, it is a day for playing pranks on your friends and getting away with as much havoc as possible by shouting "APRIL FOOLS!" once you've let the air out of someone's tires or wrapped their toilet in cling film. (That gets messy - I don't recommend that one.) I spent all last night trying to come up with some joke to play on you, Reader, but came up empty-handed. And you know what? I wouldn't want to play a prank on you, anyway. I like you. So, instead of drawing all over your face with permanent marker while you sleep, I'm here to share some great ebook news! Not only have we announced our featured publisher, Carina Press, we're also ready to announce April's Goodreads reading circle titles: The Secret of Everything by Barbara O'Neal and Deadworld by JN Duncan. Look for more details and discounts on those titles in next week's newsletter! Happy reading! The BooksOnBoard Team New York Times Bestsellers New York Times Bestselling Romace New Releases New Romance Releases Other BoB customers are reading... Other BoB customers are reading (romance)... *This title is part of a series. Become friends with BoB and get daily specials! Follow Us: Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. | |
| Copyright © 2011 BooksOnBoard.com. All rights reserved. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."