| Another weekend is complete and I have another book to cross off my "to-read" list. I just finished reading this month's book club title, "The Peach Keeper". If I may say so myself, it was an excellent and satisfying read. If you haven't read it yet, you have two days until our GoodReads discussion! I look forward to seeing you there Wednesday at 7:30 PM EST. As if that's not enough pressure, don't forget you only have until Thursday to enter into our love spell contest! The submissions we've received so far are both witty and romantic. Which makes your heart beat faster: eye of newt or a scattering of rose petals? Tell us by crafting your own spell for a chance to win a BooksOnBoard gift certificate. Happy reading! PS: Having trouble finding the book you want? Click here for a few tips on how to use our more flexible, intuitive search options. Upcoming Releases - Tuesday, June 14!
BoB customers are reading...
Previous New Releases >
Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."
























