Dear Reader, Today is Monday and I have spent it hiding in my room, wrapped tightly in the warmest blanket I own while sipping (and by sipping, I mean practially inhaling) mugs of chamomile. Yes, Reader, I have become ILL. But there is a silver lining! Monday is one of the best days to be ill because every Tuesday is new release day, which means that I get quality time with my ebooks while I'm sick at home tomorrow. With new releases from William Shatner, Maya Angelou, Nalini Singh and Adrienne Basso, I think I'm quite content being a little under the weather. Happy Reading! Upcoming Releases - Tuesday, Oct. 4!
![]()
BoB customers are reading...
Previous New Releases >> Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."




























