BooksOnBoard Newsletter October 24, 2011 Dear Reader, I had a dream last night that I was swimming in my own ebook collection, backstroking through non-fiction and diving deeply into my latest romances. On the shores of my library beach, my toes were wiggling in the pages of tomorrow's releases from Janny Wurts and LJ Smith. My lounge chairs were made from the texts of this week's titles by John Grisham and William Johnstone, and the coast was lined with little cottages occupied by characters from romances by Maya Banks, Pamela Palmer and Jaquelyn Frank. I woke up feeling as calm as I could be with my feet in real sand. Now it's your turn to kick back, relax and take a break with this week's ebooks! Happy Reading! The BooksOnBoard Team Upcoming Releases - Out Tomorrow! BoB customers are reading... *This title is part of a series. Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. |
Copyright © 2011 BooksOnBoard.com. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."