Dear Reader, Take a peek at your calendar and look at the date: today is 11/11/11! For some people, this is a day to make wishes. So close your eyes, cross your fingers and make a wish! As you can imagine, I'm wishing for more time to curl up and read. I've got a list of books-to-read tacked above my bed and I'm only halfway done! This week's NYT bestsellers are only adding to my list: I just can't resist new titles from Chuck Palahniuk, Danielle Steel and Jennifer Chiaverini. I'm going to be up all night reading. Maybe I should wish for an extra pillow while I'm at it. Or an endless mug of coffee. Happy Reading! New York Times Bestsellers
BoB customers are reading...
Previous New Releases >> Questions? Comments? Contact our support staff for answers 7 days a week. |
To unsubscribe from all types of future commercial email from BooksOnBoard.com regarding its products and services, click here.
If this link does not work for you, simply log into your account, click "Account Options", and click "Click here to unsubscribe."





















